MHT Real Estate

From AED  1 995 000 Inspired by the Mediterranean, it is located near a charming place.




We’ve been waiting for it, and here it is!

The new flagship community from Damac, following Damac Lagoons, has just been launched and follows the exact same characteristics: the development of a community (houses, buildings, hospitals, lagoons, schools, restaurants, and services, etc.) with architectures inspired by specific cities. At Riverside, we will see clusters resembling Paris, London, Madrid, or Rome—in short, European architecture! While Lagoons brought together the Mediterranean, Riverside exclusively honors Europe.

The plans are as attractive as the launch prices of Lagoon:

  • 4 BR – 220m² – 2M AED
  • 5 BR – 320m² – 2.7M AED

The proposed payment plan is also very interesting: 70% to be paid during construction and until the end of delivery (2028) The remaining 30% in cash upon key handover.

It is especially important to remember that Lagoon is among the projects that have provided the highest capital gains to investors since 2021: over 35% capital gains on some sold units.

Finally, the project is located just steps away from the upcoming international airport and the world’s largest airport, AL MAKTOUM Airport… A more than strategic location.

This is the moment, don’t miss out on what is likely to be the best project of the year 2024…

Contact us.

Detailed information

Additional information


Dubai South



Amenities and services

, , ,

Delivery date




Ideal for


Express your interest now !

Fill the form and wait for one of our agents to call you back.

    Similiar offers